Saturday, July 24, 2010

I Wonder If Justin Bieber Dies?!

Apparently Justin Bieber just wrapped up shooting an episode for the season premiere of CSI. He is supposed to be portraying a troubled teen so he was wearing an orange jump suit (prediction of his future maybe?). According to the Us News report Justin said "[it was an] amazing day" (apparently English isn't really necessary if you just sing noises).

I honestly have to say...I really hope that the character he is playing in the show eventually will be him when the drugs, alcohol, and sex hits in his pop life. I know, I know...I'm cruel, but history as the lesson, it is inevitable and I honestly can't wait to see it.

On a completly unrelated note I finally got my hands on Hellyeah's new album Stampede! And it is fucking awesome! Good to see people like Chad Gray and Greg Tribbett are still pulling for the death of pop!

No comments:

Post a Comment