Sunday, August 8, 2010

Lindsay Lohan — UCLA Rehab Stipulations

Apparently Lindsay Lohan is under strict rules at the rehab center. She is not allowed to see any friends! The only people that Lindsane can see in rehab are blood relatives for the first 30 days of a 90 day program…wait, what?! 90 days?! That’s right, Lindsay has managed to completly screw over ‘common folk’ like us and nail herself a simple 90 day rehab program.

Let’s take a look at this case, and I’ll explain why it pisses me off to no end. First; this is Lindsay Lohan’s second DUI in the state of California and according to this site on DUI laws she should be sitting uncomfortably in a jail cell (a lot like she was for 14 days of a 90 day minimum sentence). Second; the jail sentence…yes, that little thing that she hardly recieved which should have been 90 days and amazingly turned into 14. Third; her courtroom antics, once arriving to court with the word ‘FUCK’ painted on her fingernails, being late numerous times, just not appearing…and the list goes on.

Now, let’s take us for example. I know that if I was up on my second DUI there would be no escaping that 90 day jail sentence and I’m confident that I wouldn’t get such leniency on my second DUI charge within a 10 year time. Just as well, if I were to walk into a courtroom with the word ‘FUCK’ painted on my fingernails, or was late numerous times, or just didn’t show period…I would be residing in a nice little jail cell for more than likely the full one year.

This is why the legal system sucks, this is why pop sucks, because pop just nullifies the legal system and the legal system bends over like a bitch and says ‘give it to me harder, please.’

Death To Pop Master Site

No comments:

Post a Comment